This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

5A UPSR!!!!!


Dapatkan Mesej Bergambar di Sini

I've never actually given a present to my parents to be proud of .. trophies..certificates those are little things to give at the start...but if I get 5As !! It is a very happy day for my whole family because you know right I'm the first grandchild.

To all children out there making your parents proud should be a present to you.. They smile, sometimes they cry of happiness... If I get 5As I bet it is the most amazing thing in my life... giving my parents a present that I did myself ..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

salam anis...what a very intelligent blogger u are!!i'm really proud to be your aunt...keep up this good work my dear....luv u...
~~~MAMA TAM....................

Post a Comment