This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

I Luv Kundasang!!!




Guess what, I went to Kundasang, the trip was totally amazing, I need not stay at a hotel,instead at ahomestay (Hj.Salman's Homestay) Over there, was beautiful moutains and hills I actually say the Mount Kinabalu even nearer than Kinabalu Park!!!! When I was on the way from K.K I felt absolutely dizzy and actually I felt like I was in a boat (but actually in a car) Okey I feel tired of writing because It's a very tiring day.. and I very sleepy here's some photos of my souvenirs from Kundasang..

The 1st picture is my Collection of Seashells

The 2nd picture is my Rock Collections (That I got from the homestay) There is even GRANITE!

The 3rd picture is Gunung Kinabalu ... of course.

Okey,I feel sleepy now

TTYN( Ta-ta for now )(peace no war)

No comments:

Post a Comment